The programmable variable speed system provides precise control over garnet evacuation rate, direction, and duration to efficiently remove garnet from the waterjet Catcher Tank.
The Variable Speed Solids Removal System (VS-SRS) gives the operator the ability to program flow rate and direction. The controller's programmability provides greater garnet removal than comparable fixed speed units. An optimized fluid return trough increases settling time and minimizes abrasive volume returning to the tank.
- Garnet removal rate as high as 5.6 lbs/min
- Provides an easy, economical way to clean the Catcher Tank with minimal downtime for maintenance
- Uses only 21sq ft of floor space
- Productively removes both large and fine particles
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) provides programmable flow rate and direction reversal for optimal abrasive removal
- 3/4 yard hopper that includes liner for ease of removing garnet from hopper
- Optimized fluid return trough minimizes abrasive volume returning to the tank
- Suction line flushing feature
- UL, CE and CSA compliant
- Built-in GFCI protection
- 220/240 VAC (50/60 Hz) Single Phase 10A GFCI protected (supplied by owner)
- Ships with a Nema 6-20 male plug
- Install according to local electrical code
Related ArticlesView All Articles
No matter if you cut glass once a week or manufacture steel parts three shifts a day, abrasive and discarded material builds up in the tank. At some point the solids will build up so much that it will affect your waterjet’s efficiency and accuracy. How much cutting you do determines how often you will need to remove solids from your tank. When that time comes, you’ll need to remove those...Read More »
Successful shops understand that a clean and well-maintained workspace is key to maximizing productivity. The workspace extends to the machinery. With abrasive waterjet machines, it extends to the tank. We’ve gathered five best practice tips to keep your abrasive waterjet tank in top condition and your production running at peak efficiency.1. Rotate the Slats
The slats that support...Read More »
Being proactive with maintenance on your abrasive waterjet will save you time and money by preventing unplanned downtime and extending the working life of your components. Here are 10 of the most important preventive maintenance tips to keep your abrasive waterjet productive.
1. Follow equipment manufacturer recommendations for maintenance
An established and trusted...Read More »
There's a common misconception that waterjets are noisy and dirty machines. While it's true that cutting above water can be noisy and throw a lot of abrasive dust into the air, modern abrasive waterjets let you cut under a thin layer of water, reducing the noise level to below that of most machine tools and keeping the abrasive particles in the water, not in the air. A waterjet cutting under...Read More »