- Stiff construction greatly reduces vibration and increases accuracy
- Vibration isolation of table and gantries
- All components have matched thermal expansion
- Full enclosure with environmental controls provides quiet, safe and clean operation below 80db
- Advanced pressure controls for piercing delicate materials
- Standard OMAX 7/15 Mini MAXJET 5 Nozzle acquires finer precision cutting capability with a 0.007" orifice and a 0.015" mixing tube combination
- Standard Tilt-A-Jet taper eliminating abrasivejet cutting head
- Standard Rapid Water Level Control for cleaner, safer, and quieter submerged cutting completes most work below 80 dBA
- Designed and manufactured at the OMAX factory in Kent, Washington, USA
- Does not create heat-affected zones or mechanical stresses
- Machines a wide range of materials and thicknesses, from metals and composites to glass and plastics
- No tool changes & minimal fixturing dramatically reduce setup
- Unlimited free training for the life of your machine
- Unlimited software upgrades for the life of the machine
- 2-year / 4000-hour limited warranty
- 3 days of onsite training upon installation
DIMENSIONS & SPECS
|Footprint (with pump & controller)||6’ 2” x 7’ (1,880 mm x 2,134 mm)|
|Height (with whip plumbing)||7’ (2,134 mm)|
|Operating Weight||5,300 lb (2,404 kg)|
|Weight (tank empty)||3,800 lb (1,724 kg)|
|X-Y Cutting Travel*||2' 1" x 2' 1" (635 mm x 635 mm)|
|Z-Axis Travel (with Motorized Z Axis)*||4.5" (114 mm)|
|Table Size||2' 11" x 3' 0" (889 mm x 914 mm)|
|Material Supports Slats||4" x 1/8" Galvanized Steel|
|Maximum Supported Material Load||400 lbs/sq ft (1,950 kg/sq meter)|
|Electrical Requirements||3-Phase, 380-480 VAC ±10%, 50-60 Hz|
|Speed||100 in/min (2,540 mm/min)|
|Linear Positional Accuracy*||±0.0001" (±2.5 micron)|
|Repeatability*||±0.0001" (±2.5 micron)|
|Ballbar Circularity*||±0.0005" (±13 microns)|
* Accessories may reduce travel. Accuracy specifications are at 72° F (22° C).
|Motor Power||30 HP (22 kW)|
|MAX Jet Power||25.5 HP (18.7 kW)|
|Output Pressure||60,000 psi|
|Orifice & Flow Rate **||0.012" / 0.67 gpm
(0.30 mm / 2.54 lpm)
|Footprint LxWxH||44" x 62" x 44"
(1,118 mm x 1,575 mm x 1,118 mm)
The Laser Feature Finder allows for visual reference before introducing water and garnet.
The Precision Optical Locator is designed to let you accurately place parts on the OMAX for secondary machining operations.
The OMAX Vacuum Assist is ideal for piercing brittle materials, advanced composites, challenging laminates, and more.
OMAX Chiller supplies inlet water at a consistent temperature extending pump seal life for longer, sustainable production.
The Laminar Filter cleans overflow required for recycling through a closed loop system or for sanitary disposal.
The Reverse Osmosis System can remove 90% of total dissolved solid in water.
The OMAX Water Recycling System captures and reuses workable overflow water.