The pinnacle in high-performance precision abrasive waterjet cutting machining.
- Cutting envelope of 13' 4" x 6' 8" (4.06 m x 2.03 m)
- ±0.001" (±0.0025 mm) linear position accuracy
- Backed by our exclusive IntelliMAX Premium Software
- Exclusive IntelliTRAX abrasive jet linear drive system provides 350 in/min (8.9 m/min) traverse with real-time closed-loop positioning feedback
- 12-inch (305 mm) programmable Z axis travel with lowest ceiling height requirement design in the industry.
- Standard Rapid Water Level Control for cleaner, safer, and quieter submerged cutting completes most work below 80 dBA
- Standard scissor-style hard plumbing
- Designed and manufactured at the OMAX factory in Kent, Washington, USA
- Does not create heat-affected zones or mechanical stresses
- Machines a wide range of materials and thicknesses, from metals and composites to glass and plastics
- No tool changes & minimal fixturing dramatically reduce setup
- Unlimited free training for the life of your machine
- Unlimited software upgrades for the life of the machine
- 2-year / 4000-hour limited warranty
- 3 days of onsite training upon installation
DIMENSIONS & SPECS
|Footprint (with pump & controller)||26' x 12' 11" (7.92 m x 3.94 m)|
|Height (with Scissor plumbing)||10' (3.05 m)|
|Operating Weight||49,575 lb (22,487 kg)|
|Weight (tank empty)||9,150 lb (4,150 kg)|
|X-Y Cutting Travel*||13' 4" x 6' 8" (4.06 m x 2,03 m)|
|Z-Axis Travel (with Motorized Z Axis)*||12" (304 mm)|
|Table Size||15' 1" x 7' 2" (4.60 m x 2.18 m)|
|Material Supports Slats||4" x 1/8" Galvanized Steel|
|Maximum Supported Material Load||400 lbs/sq ft (1,950 kg/sq meter)|
|Electrical Requirements||3-Phase, 380-480 VAC ±10%, 50-60 Hz|
|Noise Level||Below 80 dBA at one meter for submerged cutting|
|Speed||350 in/min (8.89 m/min)|
|Linear Positional Accuracy*||±0.001" (±0.025 mm)|
|Repeatability*||±0.001" (±0.025 mm)|
|Ballbar Circularity*||±0.003" (±0.076 mm)|
* Accessories may reduce travel. Accuracy specifications are at 72° F (22° C).
Maximized uptime with 1,000 hours between maintenance cycles
Increased production by delivering 30% more cutting power
Variable Frequency Drive reduces startup power consumption and maximizes operating flexibility
|EnduroMAX 50 HP||EnduroMAX 40 HP||EnduroMAX 30 HP|
|Motor Power||50 HP (37kW)||40 HP (30kW)||30 HP (22 kW)|
|MAX Jet Power||42.5 HP (31.5 kW)||34.0 HP (34 kW)||25.5 HP (18.7 kW)|
|Output Pressure||60,000 psi||60,000 psi||60,000 psi|
|OrifIce & Flow Rate||0.016" / 1.20gpm
(0.41 mm / 4.54 lpm)
|0.014" / 0.92gpm
(0.36 mm / 3.48 lpm)
|0.012" / 0.67 gpm
(0.30 mm / 2.54 lpm)
|Footprint LxWxH||66" x 36" x 38.5"
(1,676mm x 914mm x 978mm)
|66" x 36" x 38.5"
(1,676mm x 914mm x 978mm)
|66" x 36" x 38.5"
(1,676mm x 914mm x 978mm
Collision Sensing Terrain Follower
The Collision Sensing Terrain Follower is an essential tool for working with uneven surfaces.
Laser Feature Finder
The Laser Feature Finder allows for visual reference before introducing water and garnet.
Automated Air Sweep
In the event of a nozzle clog, the automated Air Sweep is designed with a fluid diverter to direct water away from the abrasive hopper.
Precision Optical Locator
The Precision Optical Locator is designed to let you accurately place parts on the OMAX for secondary machining operations.
The OMAX Vacuum Assist is ideal for piercing brittle materials, advanced composites, challenging laminates, and more.
Bulk Abrasive Delivery System
Available in 100lbs., 600lbs., 2200 lbs. and 170 L systems, the Bulk Abrasive Deliver Systems provides continuous pressurized garnet.
Variable Speed Solid Removal System
The Variable Speed Solid Removal System allows for controlled solid evacuation to reduce downtime.
Machine Status Indicator
Decrease operator observation and increase productivity with the machine status indicator lights for OptiMAX.
Under Bridge Lighting
Direct illumination of the cutting surface allows for the operator to clearly see the nozzle location, with two LED light banks to aid in cut set up, visibility, and project completion.
OMAX Chiller supplies inlet water at a consistent temperature extending pump seal life for longer, sustainable production.
The Laminar Filter cleans overflow required for recycling through a closed loop system or for sanitary disposal.
Reverse Osmosis System
The Reverse Osmosis System can remove 90% of total dissolved solid in water.
Water Recycling System
The OMAX Water Recycling System captures and reuses workable overflow water.
The Tilt-A-Jet lets the OMAX JetMachining Center achieve virtually zero taper.
VersaJET has a cutting range of 0 to 60 degrees for cutting beveled edges, angled sides, countersinks and complex 3D shapes.