LAYOUT is our innovative CAD software that creates tool paths for your OMAX or MAXIEM abrasive waterjet system. LAYOUT includes all the basic commands you'd expect to find in a CAD package, as well as a whole suite of tools specific to abrasivejet and waterjet machining, including cut quality specification, tool path fonts, gear and rack generation, and a lot more.
LAYOUT allows you to import drawings directly from other programs, works with standard DXF files and many other file formats, and includes the Intelli-TRACE feature, which allows you to take an image from a scanner, digital camera or the Internet and quickly convert it to a vector drawing.
- Includes tools that are specific to abrasive waterjet machining and water only cutting machining
- Automatic and manual lead in/out tools
- Automatic and manual tool path generation
- Automatic collision prediction and correction
- Quality assignment tools to allow you to specify on a per-feature basis whether to cut for speed, precision or other attribute
- Supports OMAX Tool Path fonts and Windows® True Type fonts
- Specializes in automatic raster to vector format conversions with Intelli-TRACE
- Supports importing from a wide variety of CAD, vector, and bitmap image formats
Not all options are available on MAXIEM JetMachining Centers. Contact your sales representative for more information.