The next generation MAXIEM 3060 JetMachining Center sets a new standard for large format abrasive waterjet machining. Faster, smoother, and more precise, the MAXIEM 3060 is ideal for a full scale modern machining needs. The exclusive IntelliTRAX linear drive system uses magnetic encoders to provide one-micron resolution location feedback so the machine knows precisely where the cutting head is at all times. The mobile control station with widescreen display provides flexibility in controller positioning. Optional accessories such as the A-Jet for 5-axis cutting and taper compensation and Collision Sensing Terrain Follower for accurate machining of warped materials expand your JetMachining capabilities and dramatically improve production.
|Footprint * – (L x W)||24’ 6” x 15’ 8”||7,468 mm x 4,775 mm|
|Height **||9’ 6”||2,896 mm|
|Weight (tank empty)||8,700 lb||3,946 kg|
|X-Y Cutting Envelope ***||20’ 6” x 10’ 2”||6,248 mm x 3,099 mm|
|Z-Axis Travel ***||12”||305 mm|
|Table Size – (L x W)||22’ 9” x 10’ 8”||6,934 mm x 3,251 mm|
Standard Model Specifications
|Speed||500 in/min||12,700 mm/min|
|Linear Positional Accuracy||±0.0030"||±0.0762 mm|
|Ballbar Circularity||±0.0050"||±0.1270 mm|
All products meet rigorous international standards and requirements. Learn more »
* Footprint does not include controller or pump.
** With standard scissor plumbing.
*** Additional accessories may reduce travel.
- Fastest cutting speeds and best precision compared to any competitive abrasive waterjet in the industry
- Backed by our exclusive IntelliMAX Software with real world cutting data
- Small, efficient footprint for minimal floor space utilization
- The mobile control station allows operators direct and efficient access to the cutting process with storage for all of the tools and spares
- Powerful all-in-one controller computer with large 23" screen
- Drive system sealed against water, dirt, and grit
- No tool changes & minimal fixturing dramatically reduce setup
- Machines a wide range of materials and thicknesses, from metals and composites to glass and plastics
- Does not create heat-affected zones or mechanical stresses
- Leaves behind a satin-smooth edge, reducing secondary operations
- No noxious gases, liquid or oils used in, or caused by, the machining process
- Environmentally "green" system with quiet and clean operation with low electrical consumption
- Shipped as a completely pre-assembled and factory-tested system
- Designed and manufactured at the OMAX factory in Kent, Washington, USA
- Standard patent-pending IntelliTRAX traction drive inside the X-Y Axis beams fully enclosed inside coated steel covers
- Standard IntelliVISOR SE System Monitoring offers predictive maintenance and system monitoring to minimize unexpected downtime
- Standard programmable Motorized Z-Axis with a precision OMAX MAXJET 5i Nozzle boosts productivity and process efficiency
- Standard scissor-style hard plumbing adds another level of safety by using contained high-pressure components, as well as contributes to a smaller footprint, lower maintenance, and higher reliability
- Optional Rapid Water Level Control for cleaner, safer, and quieter submerged cutting completes most work below 80 dBA
- Optional Bulk Abrasive Delivery System transports garnet from the assembly's large hopper into the Zero Downtime Hopper located on the Z-Axis
- Optional Variable Speed Solids Removal System (VS-SRS) designed for industrial use increases uptime through automated solids removal
- Optional IntelliCAM software program is available with two tools in one that can generate either 2D or 3D tool paths from 3D models.
- Highly efficient, industry-proven direct drive pumps available up to 40 hp with operating efficiencies up to 85%
- Uses substantially less cooling water than inefficient hydraulic intensifier pumps
- Lowest electrical consumption compared to other pump technology
What Owners Say
Related ArticlesView All Articles
KENT, Wash. – OMAX Corporation continues to set new standards in abrasive waterjet cutting technology with the expansion of its line of MAXIEM JetMachining® Centers. The company introduced three larger sizes of its next generation MAXIEM to meet the needs of shops, OEMs, metal service centers, and fabricators for large-scale production.
The first five models in the next generation...Read More »