The electrically operated OMAX Motorized Z-Axis provides precise nozzle positioning. The powerful combination of the Motorized Z-Axis and the Precision Optical Locator provides precision jet machining of pre-machined parts, such as die-stripper plates.
- 8-3/4" Travel in Z direction
- Controller pre-programmable, automatic stand-off distance to insure proper nozzle height off of work piece
- Jog up/down at user settable speeds and distance
- Manual controls to move specific amounts
- Heads-up traversing to avoid obstacles
- "Move all up" command to quickly move nozzle out of the way after a tool path has completed
- Can be pre-programmed using OMAX 3-D Path Editor Software to follow vertical contours of parts and avoid obstacles. Maximum programmable slope is 60 degrees when contour following.
- Can be programmed by most other CAD/CAM software through custom post processor
- Windows upgrade, contact technical support for information.