Warranted to last 500 hours (prorated for use), the MAXJET 5i combines OMAX precision with rugged durability and convenience. This one-piece integrated nozzle eliminates the need for rebuilding the nozzle assembly; simply replace the whole assembly when needed. The MAXJET 5i also provides for more accurate and consistent jet alignment which prolongs mixing tube life and gives you better quality cuts over the life of the nozzle assembly.
- High quality nozzle components - diamond orifice and carbide disc are permanently fixed inside the mixing chamber and nozzle body to ensure precise internal component alignment
- Get better quality cut parts
- Completely integrated nozzle body comes ready to install
- Reduce downtime – no more nozzle body rebuilds!
- Experience overall lower operating cost compared to traditional nozzles
- Prolong mixing tube life by generating a more accurate jet stream to reduce internal contact with abrasive
Related ArticlesView All Articles
The terms nozzle and mixing tube are often interchanged when people are talking casually about waterjets. A nozzle is the whole assembly where the water is focused through an orifice, abrasive is added to the jet stream in a mixing chamber, and the combined mixture is focused and extruded from the machine. The mixing tube is the last part of the nozzle that concentrates and directs the water/...Read More »
As a leading manufacturer of commercial and consumer cardio and strength equipment, Life Fitness depends on tradeshows for business growth and continued success. These events are where gym and fitness club owners, equipment dealers and other potential customers gather to evaluate and actually purchase products. So needless to say, new product development and production schedules at...Read More »