The industry's premier mini-abrasivejet nozzle. The MiniJet is designed for abrasive waterjet cutting applications requiring a narrower cut width and/or a more precise cut. It is ideal for making parts with intricate shapes or where minimum possible taper is desired. The MiniJet is also well-suited to cutting thin, delicate material.
- No more nozzle body rebuilds!
- Cut intricate, delicate parts with no distortion or secondary machining
- Reduce wasted material when cutting precious materials
- Expected life 500 hours or more (limited warranty*)
- High quality nozzle components include mixing chamber, carbide disc, and diamond orifice permanently integrated and aligned within the nozzle body
- Cuts at a narrower width (between 0.020" and 0.025")
- Variable speed pumps (Contact OMAX Customer Service for information.)
Related ArticlesView All Articles
In the world of abrasive waterjet cutting, the nozzle is where all the proverbial magic happens. It's here that the high-pressure water makes its way to a jewel orifice that focuses the water into a thin beam. The water beam then enters the mixing tube where the cutting abrasive is introduced to the stream. The water and abrasive then exit the nozzle, ready to cut. Historically, most...Read More »
OMAX Corporation takes the price-to-performance ratio in abrasive waterjet cutting technology a huge leap forward with the launch of its next generation MAXIEM machines. Now categorized as JetMachining® Centers, these significantly advanced versions pack even more productivity enhancing features that will further increase output and boost profitability.
The next generation MAXIEM...Read More »