The industry's premier mini-abrasivejet nozzle. The MiniJet is designed for abrasive waterjet cutting applications requiring a narrower cut width and/or a more precise cut. It is ideal for making parts with intricate shapes or where minimum possible taper is desired. The MiniJet is also well-suited to cutting thin, delicate material.
- No more nozzle body rebuilds!
- Cut intricate, delicate parts with no distortion or secondary machining
- Reduce wasted material when cutting precious materials
- Expected life 500 hours or more (limited warranty*)
- High quality nozzle components include mixing chamber, carbide disc, and diamond orifice permanently integrated and aligned within the nozzle body
- Cuts at a narrower width (between 0.020" and 0.025")
- Variable speed pumps (Contact OMAX Customer Service for information.)
Related ArticlesView All Articles
In the world of abrasive waterjet cutting, the nozzle is where all the proverbial magic happens. It's here that the high-pressure water makes its way to a jewel orifice that focuses the water into a thin beam. The water beam then enters the mixing tube where the cutting abrasive is introduced to the stream. The water and abrasive then exit the nozzle, ready to cut. Historically, most...Read More »
OMAX Corporation takes the price-to-performance ratio in abrasive waterjet cutting technology a huge leap forward with the launch of its next generation MAXIEM machines. Now categorized as JetMachining® Centers, these significantly advanced versions pack even more productivity enhancing features that will further increase output and boost profitability.
The next generation MAXIEM...Read More »
Ever thought of an abrasive waterjet as an artist's tool? Most people haven't, but that is exactly what the California based company, Holly Yashi, is doing with their OMAX. Holly Yashi designs and creates their own line of beautiful jewelry found in boutiques throughout the world. Their staff of nearly 50 creates every piece in their multi-million dollar studio...Read More »
The staff at Custom Precision Technologies (CPT) in Florida faced a tragic crisis in early November 2008. Their entire facility burned to the ground from a random fire, and they lost all their equipment including their OMAX® 80160 JetMachining® Center. CPT was in immediate recovery mode as they searched for a temporary place to set up shop again and to...Read More »