The OMAX answer for maximizing the value when cutting precious materials.
Acquires finer precision cutting capability with a 0.007" orifice and a 0.015" mixing tube combination. Allows for expansion by adding multiple jets, giving a distinct cutting advantage without extra horsepower. Forming a jet stream carrying finer abrasive, the 7/15 Mini MAXJET 5 Nozzle can produce a kerf as small as 0.015". Achieves intricate patterns for parts cut on thin, exotic materials, such as gold.
- Generates less wasted material by making narrower cuts, an ideal solution when working with precious metals and materials
- Cuts intricate, delicate parts with no distortion or secondary machining
- Designed to be a compact nozzle with a single abrasive feed tube
- Smaller diameter mixing tube allows for finer, more detailed cuts
- Narrower jet stream can carry finer abrasive such as 220 HPA
- Nozzle kit includes an excess flow dump valve assembly, abrasive orifice, dump valve orifice for the pump, abrasive feed tubing, and abrasive agitator
Related ArticlesView All Articles
With its MicroMAX JetMachining Center, OMAX proves the speed, versatility and accuracy of abrasive waterjet technology now applies to the cutting of micron-level parts or part features from a wide range of materials, including exotic metals, advanced composites, polymer thermoplastics and glass.
Ideal for prototype development and production runs, the MicroMAX is a highly rigid machine...Read More »