The MAXIEM 2030 is ready for large-scale precision machining, whether oversize parts or nested multiple parts, making it ideal for mainstream job shops and OEMs. With the addition of the optional A-Jet 5-axis cutting head, complex 3D parts can be machined easily with the MAXIEM 2030. The innovative Intelli-MAX Software Suite on the powerful controller allows for easy programming of complex parts, with a high resolution screen providing a crystal clear view of tool paths.
|Footprint * – (L x W)||14’ 1” x 12’ 2”||4,293 mm x 3,708 mm|
|Height **||8’ 10”||2,692 mm|
|Weight (tank empty)||4,500 lb||2,041 kg|
|X-Y Cutting Envelope ***||10' 0" x 6’ 7”||3,048 mm x 2,007 mm|
|Z-Axis Travel ***||12”||305 mm|
|Table Size – (L x W)||12’ 2” x 7’ 0”||3,708 mm x 2,134 mm|
Standard Model Specifications
|Speed||500 in/min||12,700 mm/min|
|Linear Positional Accuracy||±0.0030"||±0.0762 mm|
|Ballbar Circularity||±0.0050"||±0.1270 mm|
* Footprint does not include controller or pump.
** With standard whip plumbing. Optional scissor plumbing reduces the height.
*** Additional accessories may reduce travel.
- Fastest cutting speeds and best precision compared to any competitive abrasive waterjet in the industry
- Backed by our exclusive Intelli-MAX Software with real world cutting data
- Small, efficient footprint for minimal floor space utilization
- The mobile control station allows operators direct and efficient access to the cutting process with storage for all of the tools and spares
- Powerful all-in-one controller computer with large 23" screen
- Drive system sealed against water, dirt, and grit
- No tool changes & minimal fixturing dramatically reduce setup
- Machines a wide range of materials and thicknesses, from metals and composites to glass and plastics
- Does not create heat-affected zones or mechanical stresses
- Leaves behind a satin-smooth edge, reducing secondary operations
- No noxious gases, liquid or oils used in, or caused by, the machining process
- Environmentally "green" system with quiet and clean operation with low electrical consumption
- Shipped as a completely pre-assembled and factory-tested system
- Standard patent-pending Intelli-TRAX traction drive inside the X-Y Axis beams fully enclosed inside coated steel covers
- Standard programmable Motorized Z-Axis with a precision OMAX MAXJET 5i Nozzle boosts productivity and process efficiency
- Standard Intelli-VISOR SE System Monitoring offers predictive maintenance and system monitoring to minimize unexpected downtime
- Optional scissor-style hard plumbing adds another level of safety by using contained high-pressure components, as well as contributes to a smaller footprint, lower maintenance, and higher reliability
- Optional Rapid Water Level Control for cleaner, safer, and quieter submerged cutting completes most work below 80 dBA
- Optional Bulk Abrasive Delivery System transports garnet from the assembly's large hopper into the Zero Downtime Hopper located on the Z-Axis
- Optional Variable Speed Solids Removal System (VS-SRS) designed for industrial use increases uptime through automated solids removal
- Optional Intelli-CAM software program is available with two tools in one that can generate either 2D or 3D tool paths from 3D models.
- Highly efficient, industry-proven direct drive pumps available up to 40 hp with operating efficiencies up to 85%
- Designed and manufactured at the OMAX factory in Kent, Washington, USA
What Owners Say
Related ArticlesView All Articles
Walsh Manufacturing, a Cleveland, Ohio, fabricating shop was at an impasse. The company wanted to grow, but was hindered by a scheduling logjam with its outside suppliers for cutting work. Company leadership decided to add new technology that would allow them to bring all the cutting work in-house. After considering plasma, laser and abrasive waterjet technologies, Walsh...Read More »
What does a 260 mph Ford Mustang funny car, a 48” manhole lid, a kitchen countertop and a 56’ semitrailer have in common? They all center around Brian Hough’s shop, West Coast Steel Fabricators, and benefit from versatile, affordable waterjet cutting.
Brian Hough’s business extends beyond the West Coast Steel Fabricators job shop...Read More »