The MicroMAX JetMachining Center is the ideal solution for ultra-precision abrasive waterjet machining. Utilizing advanced high-precision optical linear encoders, innovative vibration isolation, and proven software control systems, the MicroMAX JetMachining Center is capable of a positioning accuracy of less than five microns while retaining all the advantages of abrasive waterjet machining. The MicroMAX can machine stainless steel, titanium, carbon fiber, PEEK, glass, nitinol, graphite, copper, composites, laminates, and more, with high precision and smooth finishing, for either prototyping or production. Waterjet system includes pump and software.
Need help finding the right machine for you? Check out our waterjet selection wizard.
|Footprint * – (L x W)||6' 2" x 7' 0"||1,880 mm x 2,134 mm|
|Height **||7' 0"||2,134 mm|
|Weight (tank empty)||3,800 lb||1,724 kg|
|X-Y Cutting Envelope ***||2' 1" x 2' 1"||635 mm x 635 mm|
|Z-Axis Travel ***||4.5"||114 mm|
|Table Size – (L x W)||2' 11" x 3' 0"||889 mm x 914 mm|
Standard Model Specifications
|Speed||100 in/min||2,540 mm/min|
|Linear Positional Accuracy||±0.0001"||±0.0025 mm|
|Ballbar Circularity||±0.0005"||±13 µm|
All products meet rigorous international standards and requirements. Learn more »
* Footprint does not include controller or pump.
** With standard scissor plumbing.
*** Additional accessories may reduce travel.
- Small, efficient footprint for minimal floorspace utilization
- Very high precision with 0.1 micron linear optical encoder system
- Highly rigid structure with low mass bridges and carriages
- Stiff construction greatly reduces vibration and increases accuracy
- Vibration isolation of table and gantries
- All components have matched thermal expansion
- Revolutionary patent-pending process for fine abrasive feed rate
- Full enclosure with environmental controls provides quiet, safe and clean operation below 80db
- Advanced pressure controls for piercing delicate materials
- No heat-affected zones or mechanical stresses
- Standard OMAX 7/15 Mini MAXJET 5 Nozzle acquires finer precision cutting capability with a 0.007" orifice and a 0.015" mixing tube combination
- Standard Tilt-A-Jet taper eliminating abrasivejet cutting head
- Standard Rapid Water Level Control for cleaner, safer, and quieter submerged cutting completes most work below 80 dBA
- Machines a wide range of materials with high accuracy
- Can machine hardened steel as easily as annealed steel
- Easily cut non-conductive and reflective materials
- Leaves behind a satin-smooth edge, reducing secondary operations
- Shipped as a completely pre-assembled and factory-tested system
- Designed and manufactured at the OMAX factory in Kent, Washington, USA