The GlobalMAX 2040 is a value-focused abrasive waterjet that can cut almost any material and a wide variety of thicknesses without any heat-affected zone. The 2040 model features a 13’ 3” x 6’ 8” cutting bed and has a number of compatible accessories. This waterjet is ideal for shops that need to cut large parts or multiple nested parts from large sheets of material.
|Footprint * – (L x W)||15' 11" x 13' 6"||4,851 mm x 4,114 mm|
|Height **||9' 3"||2,820 mm|
|Weight (tank empty)||6,400 lb||2,903 kg|
|X-Y Cutting Envelope ***||13' 3" x 6' 8"||4,038 mm x 2,032 mm|
|Z-Axis Travel ***||5"||125 mm|
|Table Size – (L x W)||13' 7" x 7' 2"||4,140 mm x 2,184 mm|
Standard Model Specifications
|Speed||500 in/min||12,700 mm/min|
|Max. Supported Material Load||100 lb/ft2||488 kg/m2|
|Ballbar Circularity||±0.0070"||±0.1778 mm|
* Footprint does not include controller or pump.
** With standard whip plumbing.
*** Additional accessories may reduce travel.
- Intelli-MAX Global software uses our 4th generation cutting model to deliver the fast and efficient cutting
- Intelli-MAX software is easy to use; operators can learn to import, draw and cut parts in one day
- Innovative Omega Drive System provides smoother transition from rotary motion to linear motion compared to traditional rack and pinion drive systems
- Omega Drive tooth engagement minimizes backlash and improves reliability
- Drive system requires no lubrication which can attract and retain garnet
- GlobalMAX pumps feature OMAX direct drive technology proven in thousands of installations worldwide
- Designed and manufactured at the OMAX factory in Kent, Washington, USA
- The highly efficient GlobalMAX pumps convert over 85% electrical power to pure cutting power