All products meet rigorous international standards and requirements. Learn more »
See GlobalMAX 1530EXPOMAFE SHOW
May 7 - May 9
The GlobalMAX 1530 is a value-focused abrasive waterjet that can cut almost any material and a wide variety of thicknesses without any heat-affected zone. The 1530 model features a cutting bed of 10’ 0” x 5’ 0”, an efficient direct drive pump and a number of accessories. This waterjet is ideal for shops that need to cut various materials and thicknesses with precision.
|Footprint * – (L x W)||12' 8" x 12' 0"||3,861 mm x 3,660 mm|
|Height **||9' 0"||2,750 mm|
|Weight (tank empty)||4,800 lb||2,177 kg|
|X-Y Cutting Envelope ***||10' 0" x 5" 0"||3,050 mm x 1,530 mm|
|Z-Axis Travel ***||5"||125 mm|
|Table Size – (L x W)||10' 2" x 5' 5"||3,100 mm x 1,645 mm|
Standard Model Specifications
|Speed||500 in/min||12,700 mm/min|
|Max. Supported Material Load||100 lb/ft2||488 kg/m2|
|Ballbar Circularity||±0.0070"||±0.1778 mm|
* Footprint does not include controller or pump.
** With standard whip plumbing.
*** Additional accessories may reduce travel.
- Intelli-MAX Global software uses our 4th generation cutting model to deliver the fast and efficient cutting
- Intelli-MAX software is easy to use; operators can learn to import, draw and cut parts in one day
- Innovative Omega Drive System provides smoother transition from rotary motion to linear motion compared to traditional rack and pinion drive systems
- Omega Drive tooth engagement minimizes backlash and improves reliability
- Drive system requires no lubrication which can attract and retain garnet
- GlobalMAX pumps feature OMAX direct drive technology proven in thousands of installations worldwide
- Designed and manufactured at the OMAX factory in Kent, Washington, USA
- The highly efficient GlobalMAX pumps convert over 85% electrical power to pure cutting power
Related ArticlesView All Articles
“The engineering program has three classes: Robotics, Design and Precision Machining, and Computer Science,” said Marcus Edwards, Terrell Independent School District’s (ISD) robotics coach and manufacturing teacher. “Our facility has three rooms that are 60x40 feet. There are 40 machines in these spaces that range from 3D printers to our GlobalMAX 1530.”
Two years ago, Edwards was...Read More »
Outside of Parma, Italy, Bu.Ge.Go. is an eleven-employee, family-run business. Started in 1974, the company built equipment for dairies and stables. Over the years, Bu.Ge.Go. has morphed into a leader in surface finishing using micro shot peening and shot blasting on stainless steel, non-ferrous alloys, sand blasting on metals in general, industrial powder and liquid painting and corrosion-...Read More »
KENT, Wash., August 22nd, 2018 – At Fabtech 2018, OMAX® Corporation will demonstrate cutting-edge abrasive waterjet technology. Visitors to the OMAX booth (B6951) will get a first-hand look at OMAX’s 80X with a Tilt-A-Jet®, Rotary, and 100hp EnduroMAX® pump; a GlobalMAX® 1530 with the new 10hp pump and 100lb garnet feed hopper; as well as the new compact ProtoMAX®. With a wide range machines...Read More »
KENT, Wash., May 1, 2018 - OMAX® Corporation, a global leader in advanced abrasive waterjet technology, is featuring its GlobalMAX 1530 and ProtoMAX abrasive waterjets at the AMT Shanghai Technology and Service Center. Hands-on software and machine demonstrations as well as application support will be provided by OMAX personnel at the site.
The size and complexity of the China market...Read More »
See It In ActionView All Tradeshows
May 7 - May 9, 2019
June 4 - June 7, 2019
August 27 - August 30, 2019