All products meet rigorous international standards and requirements. Learn more »
The GlobalMAX 1530 is a value-focused abrasive waterjet that can cut almost any material and a wide variety of thicknesses without any heat-affected zone. The 1530 model features a cutting bed of 10’ 0” x 5’ 0”, an efficient direct drive pump and a number of accessories. This waterjet is ideal for shops that need to cut various materials and thicknesses with precision.
|Footprint * – (L x W)||12' 8" x 12' 0"||3,861 mm x 3,660 mm|
|Height **||9' 0"||2,750 mm|
|Weight (tank empty)||4,800 lb||2,177 kg|
|X-Y Cutting Envelope ***||10' 0" x 5" 0"||3,050 mm x 1,530 mm|
|Z-Axis Travel ***||5"||125 mm|
|Table Size – (L x W)||10' 2" x 5' 5"||3,100 mm x 1,645 mm|
Standard Model Specifications
|Speed||500 in/min||12,700 mm/min|
|Max. Supported Material Load||100 lb/ft2||488 kg/m2|
|Ballbar Circularity||±0.0070"||±0.1778 mm|
* Footprint does not include controller or pump.
** With standard whip plumbing.
*** Additional accessories may reduce travel.
- Intelli-MAX Global software uses our 4th generation cutting model to deliver the fast and efficient cutting
- Intelli-MAX software is easy to use; operators can learn to import, draw and cut parts in one day
- Innovative Omega Drive System provides smoother transition from rotary motion to linear motion compared to traditional rack and pinion drive systems
- Omega Drive tooth engagement minimizes backlash and improves reliability
- Drive system requires no lubrication which can attract and retain garnet
- GlobalMAX pumps feature OMAX direct drive technology proven in thousands of installations worldwide
- Designed and manufactured at the OMAX factory in Kent, Washington, USA
- The highly efficient GlobalMAX pumps convert over 85% electrical power to pure cutting power
What Owners Say
Related ArticlesView All Articles
KENT, Wash., May 1, 2018 - OMAX® Corporation, a global leader in advanced abrasive waterjet technology, is featuring its GlobalMAX 1530 and ProtoMAX abrasive waterjets at the AMT Shanghai Technology and Service Center. Hands-on software and machine demonstrations as well as application support will be provided by OMAX personnel at the site.
The size and complexity of the China market...Read More »