The GlobalMAX 1508 is a compact, value-focused yet powerful abrasive waterjet with a cutting bed of 2’ 7” x 5’ 0” that cuts virtually any material. This cutting machine is especially good for space-conscious fabricators and job shops that need to cut a wide variety of materials. The software, developed specifically for abrasive waterjets, makes it easy to program and easy to use.
|Footprint * – (L x W)||5’ 3” x 12' 0”||1,600 mm x 3,660 mm|
|Height **||7' 3"||2,200 mm|
|Weight (tank empty)||3,100 lb||1,406 kg|
|X-Y Cutting Envelope ***||2' 7" x 5' 0"||800 mm x 1,525 mm|
|Z-Axis Travel ***||5"||125 mm|
|Table Size – (L x W)||2' 10" x 5' 5"||864 mm x 1,645 mm|
Standard Model Specifications
|Speed||500 in/min||12,700 mm/min|
|Max. Supported Material Load||100 lb/ft2||488 kg/m2|
|Ballbar Circularity||±0.0070"||±0.1778 mm|
* Footprint does not include controller or pump.
** With standard whip plumbing.
*** Additional accessories may reduce travel.
- Intelli-MAX Global software uses our 4th generation cutting model to deliver the fast and efficient cutting
- Intelli-MAX software is easy to use; operators can learn to import, draw and cut parts in one day
- Innovative Omega Drive System provides smoother transition from rotary motion to linear motion compared to traditional rack and pinion drive systems
- Omega Drive tooth engagement minimizes backlash and improves reliability
- Drive system requires no lubrication which can attract and retain garnet
- Designed and manufactured at the OMAX factory in Kent, Washington, USA
- GlobalMAX pumps feature OMAX direct drive technology proven in thousands of installations worldwide
- The highly efficient GlobalMAX pumps convert over 85% electrical power to pure cutting power
Related ArticlesView All Articles
New GlobalMAX® abrasive waterjet product line has value and durability as priorities
KENT, Wash., Sept. 1, 2017 - OMAX Corporation will showcase their new GlobalMAX abrasive waterjets, a line of essentially-featured, reliable, and practical machine tools capable of cutting virtually any material, in Booth A4838 at FABTECH 2017 in Chicago this November. The GlobalMAX line takes...Read More »