The GlobalMAX 1508 is a compact, value-focused yet powerful abrasive waterjet with a cutting bed of 2’ 7” x 5’ 0” that cuts virtually any material. This cutting machine is especially good for space-conscious fabricators and job shops that need to cut a wide variety of materials. The software, developed specifically for abrasive waterjets, makes it easy to program and easy to use.
|Footprint * – (L x W)||5’ 3” x 12' 0”||1,600 mm x 3,660 mm|
|Height **||7' 3"||2,200 mm|
|Weight (tank empty)||3,100 lb||1,406 kg|
|X-Y Cutting Envelope ***||2' 7" x 5' 0"||800 mm x 1,525 mm|
|Z-Axis Travel ***||5"||125 mm|
|Table Size – (L x W)||2' 10" x 5' 5"||864 mm x 1,645 mm|
Standard Model Specifications
|Speed||500 in/min||12,700 mm/min|
|Max. Supported Material Load||100 lb/ft2||488 kg/m2|
|Ballbar Circularity||±0.0070"||±0.1778 mm|
All products meet rigorous international standards and requirements. Learn more »
* Footprint does not include controller or pump.
** With standard whip plumbing.
*** Additional accessories may reduce travel.
- IntelliMAX Global software uses our 4th generation cutting model to deliver the fast and efficient cutting
- IntelliMAX software is easy to use; operators can learn to import, draw and cut parts in one day
- Innovative Omega Drive System provides smoother transition from rotary motion to linear motion compared to traditional rack and pinion drive systems
- Omega Drive tooth engagement minimizes backlash and improves reliability
- Drive system requires no lubrication which can attract and retain garnet
- Designed and manufactured at the OMAX factory in Kent, Washington, USA
- GlobalMAX pumps feature OMAX direct drive technology proven in thousands of installations worldwide
- The highly efficient GlobalMAX pumps convert over 85% electrical power to pure cutting power
Related ArticlesView All Articles
KENT, Wash., July 24th, 2019 – At FABTECH 2019, OMAX® Corp. will demonstrate the power of abrasive waterjets on four different machines models. Show attendees can explore each of the OMAX product lines to find out what waterjet is right for their particular applications. In booth A5731 at McCormick Place, Chicago, November 11th – 14th, OMAX will showcase an OMAX 80X with a Tilt-A-Jet, a MAXIEM...Read More »
New GlobalMAX® abrasive waterjet product line has value and durability as priorities
KENT, Wash., Sept. 1, 2017 - OMAX Corporation will showcase their new GlobalMAX abrasive waterjets, a line of essentially-featured, reliable, and practical machine tools capable of cutting virtually any material, in Booth A4838 at FABTECH 2017 in Chicago this November. The GlobalMAX line takes...Read More »