All products meet rigorous international standards and requirements. Learn more »
With the most compact machine footprint in the MAXIEM lineup, the 0707 is perfect for the smaller job shop or research facility for prototyping, short production runs, or small-scale projects. The MAXIEM 0707 features the lowest ceiling height requirement in the industry, while the constant and continuous feedback from the linear encoders on the X-Y drive system ensures precision and speed.
MAXIEM 0707 Front View9' 0" Height 2,743 mm Height6' 7" Length 2,007 mm Length
MAXIEM 0707 Side View9' 0" Height 2,743 mm Height8' 3" Width 2,515 mm Width
|Footprint * – (L x W)||6' 7" x 8' 3"||2,007 mm x 2,515 mm|
|Height **||9' 0"||2,743 mm|
|Weight (tank empty)||2,400 lb||1,089 kg|
|X-Y Cutting Envelope ***||2' 7" x 2' 6"||787 mm x 762 mm|
|Z-Axis Travel ***||12.00"||305 mm|
|Table Size – (L x W)||4' 8" x 3' 1"||1,422 mm x 940 mm|
Standard Model Specifications
|Speed||500 in/min||12,700 mm/min|
|Linear Positional Accuracy||±0.0030"||±0.0762 mm|
* Footprint does not include controller or pump.
** With standard whip plumbing. Optional scissor plumbing reduces the height.
*** Additional accessories may reduce travel.
- Fastest cutting speeds and best precision compared to any competitive abrasive waterjet in the industry
- Backed by our exclusive Intelli-MAX Software with real world cutting data
- Small, efficient footprint for minimal floor space utilization
- The mobile control station allows operators direct and efficient access to the cutting process with storage for all of the tools and spares
- Powerful all-in-one controller computer with large 23" screen
- Drive system sealed against water, dirt, and grit
- No tool changes & minimal fixturing dramatically reduce setup
- Machines a wide range of materials and thicknesses, from metals and composites to glass and plastics
- Leaves behind a satin-smooth edge, reducing secondary operations
- Does not create heat-affected zones or mechanical stresses
- No noxious gases, liquid or oils used in, or caused by, the machining process
- Environmentally "green" system with quiet and clean operation with low electrical consumption
- Shipped as a completely pre-assembled and factory-tested system
- Designed and manufactured at the OMAX factory in Kent, Washington, USA
- Standard patent-pending Intelli-TRAX traction drive inside the X-Y Axis beams fully enclosed inside coated steel covers
- Standard Intelli-VISOR SE System Monitoring offers predictive maintenance and system monitoring to minimize unexpected downtime
- Standard programmable Motorized Z-Axis with a precision OMAX MAXJET 5i Nozzle boosts productivity and process efficiency
- Optional scissor-style hard plumbing adds another level of safety by using contained high-pressure components, as well as contributes to a smaller footprint, lower maintenance, and higher reliability
- Optional Rapid Water Level Control for cleaner, safer, and quieter submerged cutting completes most work below 80 dBA
- Optional Bulk Abrasive Delivery System transports garnet from the assembly's large hopper into the Zero Downtime Hopper located on the Z-Axis
- Optional Variable Speed Solids Removal System (VS-SRS) designed for industrial use increases uptime through automated solids removal
- Optional Intelli-CAM software program is available with two tools in one that can generate either 2D or 3D tool paths from 3D models.
- Highly efficient, industry-proven direct drive pumps available up to 40 hp with operating efficiencies up to 85%
- Uses substantially less cooling water than inefficient hydraulic intensifier pumps
- Lowest electrical consumption compared to other pump technology
What Owners Say
The dining table was a very exciting project which could not have been done without the OMAX.
It also gives us an advantage from a throughput perspective because we're able to provide near-net-shape specimens to other departments for the next steps in that material's certification procedure.
We were losing too much time with secondary operations. In looking for a solution we had to carefully consider our equipment choices to avoid processing that might create heat-affected zones in the specimen or change its properties. The MAXIEM 1515 was modestly priced but provided a lot of capability
I advertise having the Tilt-A-Jet for cutting tight tolerance; however, when quoting a specific project I can use it as my secret weapon to meet my customer's accuracy guidelines. This allows me to produce taper free parts.
We can cut parts right to size with our OMAX machines. The machines' Tilt-A-Jet accessory, precision table motion and easy-to-use controls are what make that possible.
We came to the realization that waterjet was a critical tool for efficient prototyping for several reasons. It's faster, easier to set up and operate and handles more materials than traditional machine tools.
The waterjet's cold cutting process is cleaner; we don't have to worry about modifying the chemistry of our specimens or introducing heat.
With reverse engineering, we've essentially been able to take blueprints, sketches, and mylars, scan them and input them into the OMAX software. We're able to trace over the original blueprint and use the scaling features to cut a prototype.
The waterjet gives our employees the opportunity to learn new skills and, because we can set it up for automated cutting to run unattended, it frees up our employees to focus on other mission essential tasks.
OMAX solved the 'concept to finished part' problem. What used to take weeks now takes only hours...
The motion control that OMAX has is superior to other machines that are out there. The things my customers comment on the most is the quietness of the machine and its accuracy and repeatability.
We realized how much money we saved if we kept most of our cutting work in-house instead of outsourcing.
Instead of three to four hours to take a specimen to rough finish with a saw, we can accomplish the same process in 45 minutes on the MAXIEM.
Waterjet cutting technology has greatly increased our manufacturing capacity and given us the ability to cut virtually any metal, glass, plastic and composites. Anyone considering new equipment for cutting in manufacturing should explore waterjet.
Because of the OMAX waterjet machine and the ease-of-use with the software, it allows us to nest parts in materials and get more pieces per sheet.
The OMAX machine made it possible for us to survive during this very difficult economic period.
In the morning, we can go through and cut an entire product out and have a prototype put together because we can do everything in-house and have the accuracy of the waterjet.
Additional AccessoriesView All Accessories
- Bulk Abrasive Delivery System
- Chiller System
- Collision Sensing Terrain Follower
- Laminar Filter
- Laser Feature Finder
- Manual/Adjustable Tilt Nozzle
- MAXJET5 Water Only Nozzle
- MAXJET5i MiniJet Nozzle
- MAXJET5i Nozzle
- Motorized Z-Axis
- Reverse Osmosis System
- Terrain Follower
- Vacuum Assist
- Variable Speed Solids Removal System
- Water Recycling System
Contact your sales representative for more information.