OMAX Intelli-MAX® Software:
OMAX Intelli-MAX® Software Suite makes it easy to create precision parts faster and at a lower cost. It speeds up cutting, increases precision, and lowers operating cost by automatically optimizing the tool path better than any other abrasive system.
The OMAX Intelli-MAX Software Suite includes Layout, a specialized CAD package; Make, the user friendly controller software; and the OIR (OMAX Interactive Reference), which allow users to optimize our state-of-the-art controller. It also includes a tutorial that will take you from design concept to final product. Watch the video below and listen to our software engineer discuss the ease of use.
Introduction to OMAX Intelli-MAX software
- Easy-to-use: The OMAX software is designed so that a beginner or infrequent user can quickly make high quality parts with minimal effort. It is designed not to limit the advanced user, providing many customization options for advanced features included within the system.
- Fast Programming: Programming is fast because the CAD program, OMAX Layout, is customized for the task. It provides the tools that you need, when and where you need them.
- Fast Cutting: Cutting is fast because OMAX Make, the abrasivejet controller, was developed from scratch specifically to address the needs of speed and precision for abrasive waterjet machining.
- Flexible: The Intelli-MAX Software Suite defaults to the powerful industry standard OMAX Routed Data file format (.ORD and .OMX), while additionally the OMAX software engineers built the program to interface with virtually any CAD/CAM system available on the market today.
- Superior results: OMAX's relentless dedication in keeping its patented control technology as the market leader is evidenced with the release of OMAX Generation 3 cutting model, Intelli-MAX Software Suite. This results in parts that take significantly less time to cut, while maintaining the industry's highest accuracy.